Why should you buy a European trailer?
At A2B Trailers, we realise that buying a trailer is a long-term investment. That is why we only stock trailers of the highest quality. European trailers provide the perfect combination of functionality, modern technology and user-friendliness.
European trailers are built to withstand the harsh European environment. Hot dipped galvanised and produced with high quality materials, these trailers are built to last and weatherproof in all conditions. This is particularly important for the East Coast of Australia, where trailers will be exposed to salt air, sunshine, rain and wind. European trailers built with galvanised steel and aluminium profiles have optimum protection against the elements, helping to avoid corrosion.
European trailers provide the best of modern materials and technology to improve safety, security and reduce fuel consumption. European manufacturers regularly invest and develop new parts and products to meet customer requirements. The latest innovations in European trailers include:
- Lightweight and durable construction materials
- Low tare weights to reduce fuel consumption
- Strong materials with a high payload capacity
- High-quality galvanising process
- Knott overrun braking system on trailers up to 3 tonnes
- Oil damping to the spring in the energy store allowing gentle and progressive application of the handbrake
- Reflectors and reversal lights
- Couplings with a lockable position
European trailers are designed with the user in mind, making it easy to load, unload and transport equipment. Trailers are designed for individual use, as well as commercial and industrial use. Some user-friendly features our trailers have:
- Box trailers with removable corner posts and sides for easy loading and unloading
- Tipper trailers with remote or Wi-Fi control
- Cargo trailers with flat outside surface for advertising
- Plant trailers with heavy-duty ramps and tilting function
A2B Trailers are the National Australian Distributor of the European trailer brand, Variant. Variant manufactures trailers for construction, commercial and everyday use. Variant trailers have higher payloads and lower tare weights than cheap alternatives. If you want a heavy-duty trailer that will last you a lifetime, look no further than a Variant Trailer. Follow this link to find out more about their exceptional products.